Idiosyncratic Consumption Risk and the Cross Section of Asset Returns
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 2211–2252, October 2004
How to Cite
JACOBS, K. and WANG, K. Q. (2004), Idiosyncratic Consumption Risk and the Cross Section of Asset Returns. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2211–2252. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00697.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!