Nanda is from the University of Michigan Business School. Singh is from the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. The authors thank seminar participants at the Sloan School (M.I.T.), Michigan State University, University of Michigan Business School, University of Minnesota, and AFA 2000, Ioulia Ioffee, an anonymous referee, and especially Rick Green (AFA discussant and editor), for their helpful comments. We are responsible for any errors.
Bond Insurance: What Is Special About Munis?
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 2253–2280, October 2004
How to Cite
NANDA, V. and SINGH, R. (2004), Bond Insurance: What Is Special About Munis?. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2253–2280. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00698.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!