David Yermack is from Stern School of Business, New York University. I appreciate helpful comments from Lucian Bebchuk, Jay Hartzell, Anil Shivdasani, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the Deutsche Bundesbank, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Free University of Berlin, Goethe University Frankfurt, New York University, and Texas Christian University.
Remuneration, Retention, and Reputation Incentives for Outside Directors
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 2281–2308, October 2004
How to Cite
YERMACK, D. (2004), Remuneration, Retention, and Reputation Incentives for Outside Directors. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2281–2308. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00699.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!