Tim Jenkinson is at the Saïd Business School, Oxford University and CEPR. Howard Jones is at the Saïd Business School, Oxford University. For helpful comments and suggestions, we thank Reena Aggarwal, Jos van Bommel, Laura Field, David Goldreich, Rick Green, Alexander Ljungqvist, Jay Ritter, Ann Sherman, Bill Wilhelm, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the Georgetown University McDonough School of Business, City University Business School, Exeter University, Oxford University, the January 2003 American Finance Association conference, and the March 2003 NYSE/Stanford IPO conference. Any errors are our own.
Bids and Allocations in European IPO Bookbuilding
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 2309–2338, October 2004
How to Cite
JENKINSON, T. and JONES, H. (2004), Bids and Allocations in European IPO Bookbuilding. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2309–2338. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00700.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!