Competition and Coalition among Underwriters: The Decision to Join a Syndicate
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 2421–2444, October 2004
How to Cite
SONG, W.-L. (2004), Competition and Coalition among Underwriters: The Decision to Join a Syndicate. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2421–2444. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00704.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!