Philip Bond is at The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. I thank seminar audiences at the AFE and Gerzensee, Douglas Diamond, Michael Fishman, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Philip Strahan, Robert Townsend, and especially Richard Green (editor) and an anonymous referee for some very helpful comments. I am grateful to the Institute for Advanced Study for hospitality and financial support (in conjunction with Deutsche Bank) over the academic year 2002–2003. Any remaining errors are, of course, my own.
Bank and Nonbank Financial Intermediation
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2489–2529, December 2004
How to Cite
BOND, P. (2004), Bank and Nonbank Financial Intermediation. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2489–2529. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00707.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!