Travis Sapp is at Iowa State University, and Ashish Tiwari is at the Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa. We are grateful to Rick Green (the editor) and an anonymous referee for their insightful comments and suggestions. We also thank Tom George, Puneet Handa, Gary Koppenhaver, Mike Stutzer, Anand Vijh, and Lu Zheng for their helpful feedback. Any errors are our own.
Does Stock Return Momentum Explain the “Smart Money” Effect?
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2605–2622, December 2004
How to Cite
SAPP, T. and TIWARI, A. (2004), Does Stock Return Momentum Explain the “Smart Money” Effect?. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2605–2622. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00710.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!