Micah S. Officer is at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California. I thank my dissertation committee, Gregg Jarrell, Bill Schwert (Chair), and Cliff Smith, for their help and encouragement. I also thank Harry DeAngelo, Andreas Gintschel, Rick Green (the editor), John Long, Stanimir Markov, David Ravenscraft, Sheridan Titman, Jerry Warner, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Boston College, Emory University, and the Universities of North Carolina, Notre Dame, Oregon, Pittsburgh, Rochester, and Southern California for helpful comments.
Collars and Renegotiation in Mergers and Acquisitions
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
© 2004 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2719–2743, December 2004
How to Cite
OFFICER, M. S. (2004), Collars and Renegotiation in Mergers and Acquisitions. The Journal of Finance, 59: 2719–2743. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2004.00714.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!