Does the Failure of the Expectations Hypothesis Matter for Long-Term Investors?
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 179–230, February 2005
How to Cite
SANGVINATSOS, A. and WACHTER, J. A. (2005), Does the Failure of the Expectations Hypothesis Matter for Long-Term Investors?. The Journal of Finance, 60: 179–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00728.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!