IPO Pricing in “Hot” Market Conditions: Who Leaves Money on the Table?
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 487–521, February 2005
How to Cite
DERRIEN, F. (2005), IPO Pricing in “Hot” Market Conditions: Who Leaves Money on the Table?. The Journal of Finance, 60: 487–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00736.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!