The Stock Market's Reaction to Unemployment News: Why Bad News Is Usually Good for Stocks
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 649–672, April 2005
How to Cite
BOYD, J. H., HU, J. and JAGANNATHAN, R. (2005), The Stock Market's Reaction to Unemployment News: Why Bad News Is Usually Good for Stocks. The Journal of Finance, 60: 649–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00742.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!