Optimal Life-Cycle Asset Allocation: Understanding the Empirical Evidence
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 869–904, April 2005
How to Cite
GOMES, F. and MICHAELIDES, A. (2005), Optimal Life-Cycle Asset Allocation: Understanding the Empirical Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 60: 869–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00749.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!