Nandini Gupta is from the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University. I am grateful to the Administrative Staff College of India for providing some of the data used in this analysis. This paper has benefited enormously from the comments of the editor, Professor Richard Green, and an anonymous referee. I also gratefully acknowledge the helpful suggestions of Pierre Azoulay, Sugato Bhattacharyya, Serdar Dinc, Bill Megginson Rick Harbaugh, Jan Svejnar; seminar participants at Columbia University, Indiana University, and the University of Michigan; and participants at the 2002 Transition Economics Conference, the 2002 AIB Annual Meeting, the 2002 FEEM Conference on Privatization, Corporate Governance, and Financial Markets, and the 2003 American Economic Association Meetings. All remaining errors are my own.
Partial Privatization and Firm Performance
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2005
© 2005 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 987–1015, April 2005
How to Cite
GUPTA, N. (2005), Partial Privatization and Firm Performance. The Journal of Finance, 60: 987–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00753.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!