We thank Robert Barro, John Campbell, Eduardo Fernandez-Arias, Oliver Hart, Alejandro Micco, Andrei Shleifer, Jeremy Stein, and participants in seminars at Harvard University, the Latin American Econometric Society, and the Latin American Finance Network for valuable comments and suggestions. This article was improved substantially by incorporating comments from an anonymous referee and from Robert Stambaugh (the editor). All remaining errors are our own.
Finance and the Business Cycle: International, Inter-Industry Evidence
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1097–1128, June 2005
How to Cite
BRAUN, M. and LARRAIN, B. (2005), Finance and the Business Cycle: International, Inter-Industry Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 60: 1097–1128. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00757.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!