Braun is from the University of California, Los Angeles and Larrain is from Harvard University. We thank Robert Barro, John Campbell, Eduardo Fernandez-Arias, Oliver Hart, Alejandro Micco, Andrei Shleifer, Jeremy Stein, and participants in seminars at Harvard University, the Latin American Econometric Society, and the Latin American Finance Network for valuable comments and suggestions. This article was improved substantially by incorporating comments from an anonymous referee and from Robert Stambaugh (the editor). All remaining errors are our own.
Finance and the Business Cycle: International, Inter-Industry Evidence
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
© 2005 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1097–1128, June 2005
How to Cite
BRAUN, M. and LARRAIN, B. (2005), Finance and the Business Cycle: International, Inter-Industry Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 60: 1097–1128. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00757.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!