We thank Elhanan Helpman for numerous conversations, and an anonymous referee for detailed and constructive suggestions. We also thank Joshua Aizenman, Sudipto Bhattacharya, Eddie Dekel, Joseph Djivre, David Frankel, Simon Gervais, Zvi Hercowitz, Leonardo Leiderman, Nissan Liviatan, Stephen Morris, Assaf Razin, Hyun Song Shin, Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, Dani Tsiddon, Oved Yosha, seminar participants at the Bank of Israel, Duke University, Hebrew University, Indian Statistical Institute (New-Delhi), London School of Economics, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Tel Aviv University, University of California at San Diego, University of Pennsylvania, and participants in The European Summer Symposium (Gerzensee (2000)), and the CFS conference on ‘Understanding Liquidity Risk’ (Frankfurt (2000)).
Demand–Deposit Contracts and the Probability of Bank Runs
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1293–1327, June 2005
How to Cite
GOLDSTEIN, I. and PAUZNER, A. (2005), Demand–Deposit Contracts and the Probability of Bank Runs. The Journal of Finance, 60: 1293–1327. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00762.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!