We thank Utpal Bhattacharya, Harry DeAngelo, Tim Loughran, Rob Stambaugh (the editor), and especially an anonymous referee for his/her insightful comments and suggestions. We also want to thank seminar participants at the Melbourne Business School, University of Miami, University of New South Wales, University of Notre Dame, University of Pittsburgh, University of South Carolina, Vanderbilt University, and the 16th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference for helpful comments. We are also appreciative of research support from the Financial Markets Research Center at Vanderbilt University.
The Choice of Payment Method in European Mergers and Acquisitions
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1345–1388, June 2005
How to Cite
FACCIO, M. and MASULIS, R. W. (2005), The Choice of Payment Method in European Mergers and Acquisitions. The Journal of Finance, 60: 1345–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00764.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!