We thank Utpal Bhattacharya, Harry DeAngelo, Tim Loughran, Rob Stambaugh (the editor), and especially an anonymous referee for his/her insightful comments and suggestions. We also want to thank seminar participants at the Melbourne Business School, University of Miami, University of New South Wales, University of Notre Dame, University of Pittsburgh, University of South Carolina, Vanderbilt University, and the 16th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference for helpful comments. We are also appreciative of research support from the Financial Markets Research Center at Vanderbilt University.
The Choice of Payment Method in European Mergers and Acquisitions
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1345–1388, June 2005
How to Cite
FACCIO, M. and MASULIS, R. W. (2005), The Choice of Payment Method in European Mergers and Acquisitions. The Journal of Finance, 60: 1345–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00764.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!