We would like to thank Eli Berkovitch, Alon Brav, Stuart Gillan, Paul Gompers, Jay Hartzell, Erik Hughson, Murali Jaganathan, Michael Roberts, Kristian Rydqvist, Laura Starks, Jaime Zender, Guofu Zhou, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the AFA meeting 2003, Cornell University, University of Colorado at Boulder, Duke University, Tel-Aviv University, Georgetown University, and SUNY Binghamton for their helpful comments.
Institutional Holdings and Payout Policy
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1389–1426, June 2005
How to Cite
GRINSTEIN, Y. and MICHAELY, R. (2005), Institutional Holdings and Payout Policy. The Journal of Finance, 60: 1389–1426. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00765.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!