I benefited greatly from the discussion with Ming Fang on an earlier draft of the paper. I would also like to thank an anonymous referee and associate editor, Buly Cardak, David Prentice, Robert Stambaugh (Editor), and seminar participants at La Trobe University for their valuable comments on the paper.
A Comparison of Centralized and Fragmented Markets with Costly Search
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1567–1590, June 2005
How to Cite
YIN, X. (2005), A Comparison of Centralized and Fragmented Markets with Costly Search. The Journal of Finance, 60: 1567–1590. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00770.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!