*Haslem is from Florida State University. I thank my advisor, Utpal Bhattacharya, as well as Neal Galpin, Craig Holden, Ugur Lel, and an anonymous referee for their suggestions. I also received helpful comments from seminar participants at Florida State University, Washington State University, the University of Kansas, the University of Dayton, and the University of Texas–Arlington. All errors are my own.
Managerial Opportunism during Corporate Litigation
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2005
© 2005 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 2013–2041, August 2005
How to Cite
HASLEM, B. (2005), Managerial Opportunism during Corporate Litigation. The Journal of Finance, 60: 2013–2041. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00786.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!