Attari is at Charles River Associates, Mello and Ruckes are at the School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison. We thank Markus Brunnermeier, Dimitri Vayanos, participants at the Yale-Nasdaq-JFM Market Microstructure Conference, the 2003 European Finance Association Meeting, the 2004 Econometric Society Winter Meeting, and seminar participants at the University of Chicago, McGill University, the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, New York University, Tulane University, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison for helpful comments.
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
© 2005 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 2471–2511, October 2005
How to Cite
ATTARI, M., MELLO, A. S. and RUCKES, M. E. (2005), Arbitraging Arbitrageurs. The Journal of Finance, 60: 2471–2511. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00805.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!