Jain is from Fogelman College of Business and Economics, the University of Memphis. The paper is abstracted from my doctoral dissertation at Indiana University. I would like to thank Utpal Bhattacharya, Ian Domowitz, Craig Holden, Richard Green (the former editor), Robert Jennings, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Indiana University, the University of South Carolina, the University of Texas at Dallas, the Midwest Financial Association Meeting 2002, the Financial Management Association Meeting 2002, the Eastern Finance Association Meeting 2003, and the American Finance Association Meeting 2004 for their comments and suggestions. Financial support from the Center of International Business Education and Research is gratefully acknowledged. All errors are my responsibility.
Financial Market Design and the Equity Premium: Electronic versus Floor Trading
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2005
© 2005 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 2955–2985, December 2005
How to Cite
JAIN, P. K. (2005), Financial Market Design and the Equity Premium: Electronic versus Floor Trading. The Journal of Finance, 60: 2955–2985. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.00822.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!