Chan is from the Department of Finance, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology; Covrig is from the Department of Finance, Real Estate and Insurance, California State University at Northridge; and Ng is from the School of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. We thank Susan Christoffersen, Gunter Dufey, Wayne Ferson, Gaston Gelos, Jack Glen, Takato Hiraki, Michael Phillips, Sergei Sarkissian, Alice Xie, an anonymous referee, the editor Rob Stambaugh, and participants at Chapman University, Korea University, the 2003 Financial Management Meetings in Denver, the “Challenges and Opportunities in Global Asset Management” conference, and the 2004 Western Finance Association Meetings in Vancouver for their helpful comments and suggestions. Chan acknowledges the Earmarked Grants from the Research Grants of Hong Kong (HKUST6010/00H) for financial support, and Covrig acknowledges financial support from the Nanyang Business School of the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
What Determines the Domestic Bias and Foreign Bias? Evidence from Mutual Fund Equity Allocations Worldwide
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
© 2005 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 1495–1534, June 2005
How to Cite
CHAN, K., COVRIG, V. and NG, L. (2005), What Determines the Domestic Bias and Foreign Bias? Evidence from Mutual Fund Equity Allocations Worldwide. The Journal of Finance, 60: 1495–1534. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2005.768_1.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!