Ilan Cooper is with the Department of Financial Economics, Norwegian School of Management. This paper is based on a chapter of my doctoral dissertation at the Graduate School of Business of the University of Chicago. I am grateful to my advisors John Heaton, Owen Lamont, Toby Moskowitz, and especially George Constantinides and Steve Davis for their guidance and encouragement. I have benefited immensely from the comments and suggestions of Simon Benninga, Bruno Gerard, Leonid Kogan, Lior Menzly, Richard Priestley and Nahid Rahman. I owe special thanks to Rick Green (the editor) and an anonymous referee, whose insightful comments helped me improve the paper greatly. I am also grateful to John Cochrane, Adlai Fisher, Boyan Jovanovic, Marco Lyrio, Bernt-Arne Odegaard, and seminar participants at the University of Chicago, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Free University of Amsterdam, Norwegian School of Management, Copenhagen Business School, University of Haifa, Tel-Aviv University, Hebrew University, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, 2003 EFA annual meeting, University of Leuven, Tilburg University, 2004 AFA annual meeting, and Stockholm School of Economics for helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are my own.
Asset Pricing Implications of Nonconvex Adjustment Costs and Irreversibility of Investment
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 139–170, February 2006
How to Cite
COOPER, I. (2006), Asset Pricing Implications of Nonconvex Adjustment Costs and Irreversibility of Investment. The Journal of Finance, 61: 139–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00832.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!