Banks' Advantage in Hedging Liquidity Risk: Theory and Evidence from the Commercial Paper Market
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 867–892, April 2006
How to Cite
GATEV, E. and STRAHAN, P. E. (2006), Banks' Advantage in Hedging Liquidity Risk: Theory and Evidence from the Commercial Paper Market. The Journal of Finance, 61: 867–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00857.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!