Gatev is at Boston College, and Strahan is at Boston College, the National Bureau of Economic Research, and the Wharton Financial Institutions Center. We thank Viral Acharya, Pierluigi Balduzzi, Daniel Covitz, Wayne Ferson, Mark Flannery, Ed Kane, Anil Kashyap, Arvind Krishnamurthy, George Pennacchi, Jeff Pontiff, Jeremy Stein, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments, as well as seminar participants at the 2003 American Finance Association Annual Meeting, Boston College, the National Bureau of Economic Research, the Western Finance Association 2003 Annual Meeting, and the Federal Reserve banks of New York and Chicago.
Banks' Advantage in Hedging Liquidity Risk: Theory and Evidence from the Commercial Paper Market
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 867–892, April 2006
How to Cite
GATEV, E. and STRAHAN, P. E. (2006), Banks' Advantage in Hedging Liquidity Risk: Theory and Evidence from the Commercial Paper Market. The Journal of Finance, 61: 867–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00857.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!