Francesco Franzoni is at the Department of Finance, HEC School of Management, 1 rue de la Liberation, Jouy en Josas, 78351, France; José M. Marín is at the Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), and CREA, c. R. Trias Fargas 25-27, Barcelona, 08005, Spain. The authors are grateful to Wayne Ferson, Ulrich Hege, Harrison Hong, Jonathan Lewellen, Randall Morck, Jacques Olivier, and Bruno Solnik, Robert Stambaugh (the editor), and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. The authors thank Antoni Sureda Ganila for excellent research assistantship. Franzoni is also a member of GREGHEC, CNRS unit, FRE 2810. Marín acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology (BEC2002-00429 Grant) and from the BBVA Foundation.
Pension Plan Funding and Stock Market Efficiency
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 921–956, April 2006
How to Cite
FRANZONI, F. and MARÍN, J. M. (2006), Pension Plan Funding and Stock Market Efficiency. The Journal of Finance, 61: 921–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00859.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!