The authors are from the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, 2053 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z2. We appreciate helpful comments from Jonathan Berk, Harjoat Bhamra, Martin Boyer, Glen Donaldson, Julian Douglass, Bernard Dumas, Joao Gomes, Rick Green, Jonathan Karpoff, David Koslowsky, Alan Kraus, Ali Lazrak, Lubos Pastor, Ed Rice, Ralph Winter, Lu Zhang, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the University of California at Berkeley, the University of Calgary, Hautes Etudes Commerciales Montreal, University of Houston, McGill University, the University of British Columbia, York University, the National Bureau of Economic Research Asset Pricing Program meeting, the 2004 Northern Finance Association Meetings, the 2004 Pacific Northwest Finance Conference at the University of Oregon, 2004 meetings of the Society for Economic Dynamics, the 2005 Texas Finance Festival, and the 2005 Western Finance Association Meetings. Support for this project from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (grant number 410-2003-0741) is gratefully acknowledged.
Corporate Investment and Asset Price Dynamics: Implications for SEO Event Studies and Long-Run Performance
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 1009–1034, June 2006
How to Cite
CARLSON, M., FISHER, A. and GIAMMARINO, R. (2006), Corporate Investment and Asset Price Dynamics: Implications for SEO Event Studies and Long-Run Performance. The Journal of Finance, 61: 1009–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00865.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!