Haruvy is in the Department of Marketing, University of Texas at Dallas, 2601 North Floyd Rd., Richardson, TX 75083-0688, USA. Noussair is in the Department of Economics, Emory University, 1602 Fishburne Dr., Atlanta, GA 30322-2240, USA. We thank Jason Shachat and two anonymous referees for comments.
The Effect of Short Selling on Bubbles and Crashes in Experimental Spot Asset Markets
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 1119–1157, June 2006
How to Cite
HARUVY, E. and NOUSSAIR, C. N. (2006), The Effect of Short Selling on Bubbles and Crashes in Experimental Spot Asset Markets. The Journal of Finance, 61: 1119–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00868.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!