University of Texas at Austin. I would like to thank Andres Almazan, Rick Green, Charlie Hadlock, Burton Hollifield, Jay Ritter, Ronnie Shah, Sheridan Titman, Jeffrey Wurgler, an anonymous referee, and the seminar participants at the 2004 Texas Finance Festival, 2005 AFA meetings, and University of Virginia for their helpful comments and suggestions.
How Persistent Is the Impact of Market Timing on Capital Structure?
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 1681–1710, August 2006
How to Cite
ALTI, A. (2006), How Persistent Is the Impact of Market Timing on Capital Structure?. The Journal of Finance, 61: 1681–1710. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00886.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!