Kenneth M. Lehn is with the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh; Mengxin Zhao is with the McCallum Graduate School of Business, Bentley College. We thank David Becher, Rabikar Chatterjee, Harry DeAngelo, Linda DeAngelo, Shane Johnson, Steven Kaplan, Gershon Mandelker, Kevin Murphy, Micah Officer, Annette Poulsen, Robert Stambaugh (the editor), Shawn Thomas, Karen Wruck, and especially an anonymous referee for their insightful comments and suggestions. We also want to thank participants at the 2004 American Finance Association Meeting and workshop participants at the University of Southern California for helpful comments. We thank Sabri Guray Uner for excellent research assistance.
CEO Turnover after Acquisitions: Are Bad Bidders Fired?
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 1759–1811, August 2006
How to Cite
LEHN, K. M. and ZHAO, M. (2006), CEO Turnover after Acquisitions: Are Bad Bidders Fired?. The Journal of Finance, 61: 1759–1811. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00889.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!