CEOs' Outside Employment Opportunities and the Lack of Relative Performance Evaluation in Compensation Contracts
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 1813–1844, August 2006
How to Cite
RAJGOPAL, S., SHEVLIN, T. and ZAMORA, V. (2006), CEOs' Outside Employment Opportunities and the Lack of Relative Performance Evaluation in Compensation Contracts. The Journal of Finance, 61: 1813–1844. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00890.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!