Faulkender and Wang are at the Olin School of Business, Washington University in St. Louis. We thank Luca Benzoni, Murillo Campello, Gerald Garvey, Robert Goldstein, Todd Milbourn, Mitchell Petersen, Robert Stambaugh (the editor), Rene Stulz, Rohan Williamson, an anonymous referee, the associate editor, and seminar participants at Washington University in St. Louis and the 2004 Western Finance Association Annual Conference for helpful comments.
Corporate Financial Policy and the Value of Cash
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 1957–1990, August 2006
How to Cite
FAULKENDER, M. and WANG, R. (2006), Corporate Financial Policy and the Value of Cash. The Journal of Finance, 61: 1957–1990. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.00894.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!