Peter M. DeMarzo is from Stanford University and Yuliy Sannikov is from U.C. Berkeley. We thank Mike Fishman for many helpful comments, as well as Edgardo Barandiaran, Zhiguo He, Han Lee, Gustavo Manso, Robert Merton, Nelli Oster, Ricardo Reis, Raghu Sundaram, Alexei Tchistyi, Jun Yan, Baozhong Yang, and seminar participants at the Universitat Automata de Barcelona, U.C. Berkeley, Chicago, LBS, LSE, Michigan, Northwestern, NYU, Oxford, Stanford, Washington University, and Wharton. This research is based on work supported in part by the NBER and the National Science Foundation under grant No. 0452686.
Optimal Security Design and Dynamic Capital Structure in a Continuous-Time Agency Model
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 2681–2724, December 2006
How to Cite
DeMARZO, P. M. and SANNIKOV, Y. (2006), Optimal Security Design and Dynamic Capital Structure in a Continuous-Time Agency Model. The Journal of Finance, 61: 2681–2724. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.01002.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!