The authors are from the School of Banking and Finance, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. We would like to acknowledge valuable comments made by Rebel Cole, Ruoshan Li, Ronald Masulis, Ike Mathur, Arie Melnik, Toan Pham, Robert Stambaugh (the editor), Qian Sun, Peter Swan, Lihui Tian, Terry Walter, Steven Wei, Wuxiang Zhu, an anonymous referee, and an associate editor, as well as seminar participants from Fudan University, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Monash University, Nan Yang Technological University, Peking University, Tsinghua University, University of New South Wales, and University of Queensland. All remaining errors are our own.
When Financial Institutions Are Large Shareholders: The Role of Macro Corporate Governance Environments
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 2975–3007, December 2006
How to Cite
LI, D., MOSHIRIAN, F., PHAM, P. K. and ZEIN, J. (2006), When Financial Institutions Are Large Shareholders: The Role of Macro Corporate Governance Environments. The Journal of Finance, 61: 2975–3007. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.01009.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!