When Financial Institutions Are Large Shareholders: The Role of Macro Corporate Governance Environments
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 2975–3007, December 2006
How to Cite
LI, D., MOSHIRIAN, F., PHAM, P. K. and ZEIN, J. (2006), When Financial Institutions Are Large Shareholders: The Role of Macro Corporate Governance Environments. The Journal of Finance, 61: 2975–3007. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.01009.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!