Chang is from the Department of Finance, University of Melbourne. Dasgupta and Hilary are from the Department of Finance and the Department of Accounting, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, respectively. We thank the Editor, an anonymous referee, Jie Gan, Vidhan Goyal, Clive Lennox, Kai Li, Ron Masulis, Kim Sawyer, Sheridan Titman, Kent Womack, and seminar participants at the Third Dartmouth Contemporary Corporate Finance Issues Conference, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, the University of Melbourne, and the Chinese University of Hong Kong for helpful comments. Hilary thanks the Wei Lun Foundation for financial support. Dasgupta and Hilary acknowledge financial support from Hong Kong's Research Grants Council under grant numbers HKUST6064/01H (Dasgupta) and DAG03/04.BM02 and DAG03/04.BM45 (Hilary).
Analyst Coverage and Financing Decisions
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 3009–3048, December 2006
How to Cite
CHANG, X., DASGUPTA, S. and HILARY, G. (2006), Analyst Coverage and Financing Decisions. The Journal of Finance, 61: 3009–3048. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.01010.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!