Can Mutual Fund “Stars” Really Pick Stocks? New Evidence from a Bootstrap Analysis
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 2551–2595, December 2006
How to Cite
KOSOWSKI, R., TIMMERMANN, A., WERMERS, R. and WHITE, H. (2006), Can Mutual Fund “Stars” Really Pick Stocks? New Evidence from a Bootstrap Analysis. The Journal of Finance, 61: 2551–2595. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.01015.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!