Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago (Fama), and Amos Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College (French). We acknowledge helpful comments from Jonathan Lewellen, Kendall Liao, Eduardo Repetto, seminar participants at Emory University, and a referee.
The Value Premium and the CAPM
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
© 2006 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 2163–2185, October 2006
How to Cite
FAMA, E. F. and FRENCH, K. R. (2006), The Value Premium and the CAPM. The Journal of Finance, 61: 2163–2185. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2006.01054.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!