Both authors are at the Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. The authors thank an anonymous referee, Glen Arnold, Marc Barrachin of IDC, Bruno Biais, Neil Brisley, François Degeorge, Craig Doidge, Alexander Dyck, Laura Field, Ken French, Abdullah Iqbal, Tim Jenkinson, Raymond Kan, Alexander Ljungqvist, Jan Mahrt-Smith, Jay Ritter, Rob Stambaugh (the editor), Cliff Stephens, Kent Womack, and participants at the 2004 Northern Finance Association, 2005 European Finance Association, and 2006 American Finance Association meetings.
The Initial Public Offerings of Listed Firms
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 447–479, February 2007
How to Cite
DERRIEN, F. and KECSKÉS, A. (2007), The Initial Public Offerings of Listed Firms. The Journal of Finance, 62: 447–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01212.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!