Hayne E. Leland is at the Haas School of Business, University of California. I would like to thank Greg Duffee, Benjamin Esty, Christopher Hennessy, Dwight Jaffee, Nengjiu Ju, Robert Novy-Marx, Erwan Morellec, James Scott, Peter Szurley, Nancy Wallace, Josef Zechner, and particularly Jure Skarabot and an anonymous referee.
Financial Synergies and the Optimal Scope of the Firm: Implications for Mergers, Spinoffs, and Structured Finance
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 765–807, April 2007
How to Cite
LELAND, H. E. (2007), Financial Synergies and the Optimal Scope of the Firm: Implications for Mergers, Spinoffs, and Structured Finance. The Journal of Finance, 62: 765–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01223.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!