Ferreira is from the Department of Finance, ISCTE Business School-Lisbon, and CEMAF. Laux is from the Department of Finance, Lerner College of Business and Economics, University of Delaware. The authors thank the editor, Robert Stambaugh, an anonymous referee, Thomas Bates, David Larcker, Pedro Matos, Clara Raposo, Robert Schweitzer, Bernard Yeung, and participants in the Finance workshop at the University of Delaware and 2006 American Finance Association meetings for helpful comments.
Corporate Governance, Idiosyncratic Risk, and Information Flow
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 951–989, April 2007
How to Cite
FERREIRA, M. A. and LAUX, P. A. (2007), Corporate Governance, Idiosyncratic Risk, and Information Flow. The Journal of Finance, 62: 951–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01228.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!