Harrison Hong is from Princeton University, Jeremy Stein is from Harvard University and the National Bureau of Economic Research, and Jialin Yu is from Columbia University. We are grateful to the National Science Foundation for research support. Thanks also to Patrick Bolton, John Campbell, Glenn Ellison, David Laibson, Sven Rady, Andrei Shleifer, Christopher Sims, Lara Tiedens, Pietro Veronesi, Jeff Wurgler, Lu Zhang, and seminar participants at Princeton, the University of Zurich, the University of Lausanne, the Stockholm School of Economics, the Norwegian School of Management, the Federal Reserve Board, the AFA meetings and the NBER corporate finance and behavioral finance meetings for helpful comments and suggestions.
Simple Forecasts and Paradigm Shifts
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 1207–1242, June 2007
How to Cite
HONG, H., STEIN, J. C. and YU, J. (2007), Simple Forecasts and Paradigm Shifts. The Journal of Finance, 62: 1207–1242. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01234.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!