Financial Speculators' Underperformance: Learning, Self-Selection, and Endogenous Liquidity
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 1313–1340, June 2007
How to Cite
MAHANI, R. and BERNHARDT, D. (2007), Financial Speculators' Underperformance: Learning, Self-Selection, and Endogenous Liquidity. The Journal of Finance, 62: 1313–1340. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01237.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!