Green is from the Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University. I would like to thank my long-time colleagues and friends, Burton Hollifield, Uday Rajan, and Mike Trick, as well as the doctoral students in 47–724 for patiently listening to me think out loud about these issues. Roni Israelov and Bruce Carlin provided helpful comments on an earlier draft.
Presidential Address: Issuers, Underwriter Syndicates, and Aftermarket Transparency
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 1529–1550, August 2007
How to Cite
GREEN, R. C. (2007), Presidential Address: Issuers, Underwriter Syndicates, and Aftermarket Transparency. The Journal of Finance, 62: 1529–1550. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01250.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!