Bruce Ian Carlin is from the Anderson Graduate School of Management, University of California at Los Angeles. Miguel Sousa Lobo and S. Viswanathan are from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University. The authors would like to thank Robert Almgren, Yacov Amihud, Kerry Back, Ravi Bansal, Michael Brandt, Markus Brunnermeier, Bhagwan Chowdry, Phil Dybvig, Simon Gervais, Milt Harris, Roy Henriksson, Ming Huang, Ron Kaniel, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Pete Kyle, Leslie Marx, Atif Mian, David Mordecai, Lasse Pedersen, Matt Pritsker, Uday Rajan, Ioanid Rosu, Ronnie Sadka, Louis Scott, Duane Seppi, Jim Smith, Matt Spiegel, Curt Taylor, Jiang Wang, Huseyin Yildirim, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants in the 2005 World Congress of Economics, the 2005 New York Federal Reserve Bank conference on liquidity, the 2006 Atlanta Federal Reserve conference on risk, the IAFE Liquidity Risk Symposium, the 2006 Mitsui Life Financial Center Symposium, the Duke Finance and Duke Economics seminars, and the Indian School of Business for their comments.
Episodic Liquidity Crises: Cooperative and Predatory Trading
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 2235–2274, October 2007
How to Cite
CARLIN, B. I., LOBO, M. S. and VISWANATHAN, S. (2007), Episodic Liquidity Crises: Cooperative and Predatory Trading. The Journal of Finance, 62: 2235–2274. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01274.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!