Liquidity or Credit Risk? The Determinants of Very Short-Term Corporate Yield Spreads
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 2303–2328, October 2007
How to Cite
COVITZ, D. and DOWNING, C. (2007), Liquidity or Credit Risk? The Determinants of Very Short-Term Corporate Yield Spreads. The Journal of Finance, 62: 2303–2328. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01276.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!