Covitz is at the Federal Reserve Board. Downing is at Barclays Global Investors. The authors are grateful for helpful comments from an anonymous referee, Mark Carey, Paul Harrison, Eric Heitfeld, and Calvin Schnure. Shannon Hart provided excellent research assistance. This paper represents the views of the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the Federal Reserve System or members of its staff. Any errors are our own.
Liquidity or Credit Risk? The Determinants of Very Short-Term Corporate Yield Spreads
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 2303–2328, October 2007
How to Cite
COVITZ, D. and DOWNING, C. (2007), Liquidity or Credit Risk? The Determinants of Very Short-Term Corporate Yield Spreads. The Journal of Finance, 62: 2303–2328. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01276.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!