Axelson is with the Stockholm School of Economics and Swedish Institute for Financial Research. I am especially grateful to an anonymous referee whose comments substantially improved the paper. I also want to thank Nick Barberis, Philip Bond, Peter DeMarzo, Doug Diamond, Matt Jackson, Ilan Kremer, Robert McDonald, and Per Stromberg for many helpful comments, as well as seminar participants at Carnegie Mellon University, Duke University, Stockholm School of Economics, University of Chicago, University of Minnesota, Washington University in St. Louis, the AFA meetings, the NBER corporate finance meetings, and the Chicago–Minnesota Accounting Theory Conference.
Security Design with Investor Private Information
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 2587–2632, December 2007
How to Cite
AXELSON, U. (2007), Security Design with Investor Private Information. The Journal of Finance, 62: 2587–2632. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01287.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!