Sergei Davydenko is at Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. Ilya Strebulaev is at the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. This paper was written while both authors were in the doctoral program at London Business School. We thank Ian Cooper, Stephen Schaefer, Viral Acharya, Anat Admati, Dick Brealey, Mark Carey, Francesca Cornelli, Craig Doidge, Julian Franks, Francisco Gomes, Steve Grenadier, Denis Gromb, Jean Helwege, Jan Mahrt-Smith, Pierre Mella-Barral, Stefan Nagel, Kjell Nyborg, Joel Reneby, Henri Servaes, Robert Stambaugh (the editor), Raman Uppal, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Bologna University, London Business School, Verona University, the American Finance Association 2004 San Diego meetings, and the European Finance Association 2003 Glasgow meetings for helpful comments and suggestions.
Strategic Actions and Credit Spreads: An Empirical Investigation
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 2633–2671, December 2007
How to Cite
DAVYDENKO, S. A. and STREBULAEV, I. A. (2007), Strategic Actions and Credit Spreads: An Empirical Investigation. The Journal of Finance, 62: 2633–2671. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01288.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!